All marketers enjoy and appreciate a thoroughly planned and well-executed HTML email campaign and if you think about it, there’s certainly a lot to like about them. Quite simply, HTML emails have the potential to pack a solid punch.
Let’s have a quick look at some of their endearing features:
- Greater control over formatting, layout, colour, fonts, graphics and branding – meaning you can unleash your inner designer and be as creative as you like.
- The result is a beautifully designed email that visually appealing (if you’ve done your testing)
- Interactive functionality
- You can include images that enhance your copy and corporate branding that helps establish brand awareness (make sure these are embedded properly and not just copy/pasted)
- You can include links to: websites, landing pages, videos, sign up forms, etc. (basically anywhere you want to)
- You can track the open rate and click through rate
Before we get carried away with this, it should be noted that although HTML emails are a hugely popular choice for email marketers, plain text emails are not without benefits and in fact many subscribers prefer to receive them over the HTML version. This is because they are:...